[Rhodes22-list] Hiking Sticks

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Dec 1 09:58:49 EST 2006

Rob,

I use always use a tiller extension, and can't imagine using one with a
fixed length.  I change the length constantly as conditions on board
change.  The right length for a given task is never all the way out or
all the way in.  Spend a few extra bucks and get a twist lock model.  I
have mop handle holders mounted on my stern rails that hold the tiller
extension when I run out of hands.  So you can get 2 useful devices for
the price of one if you get a variable length tiller extension.

Bill Effros