[Rhodes22-list] RE: Bilge Water

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Dec 2 08:55:49 EST 2006

David,
I have seen this before on two other boats. Not exactly the same thing, but
the results were the same, water in the bilge. The repair is fairly easy, but
does involve thoroughly drying the trunk and then a lot of crawling around
under  the boat while on the trailer or on a lift.
Pictures would be helpful if you have a digital camera. If interested in
doing the repair yourself, let me know and I will post an in depth guide to the
repair.
As Ed mentioned, this might be done easier by GB if the drive won't kill  you.
Generally this type of damage is indicative of a hard grounding or other
abuse, usually by a previous owner. Previous owners can be real pains in the ass
sometimes.

Rummy