[Rhodes22-list] On Second Try, Intrepid Agrees to Leave Dock

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Dec 5 16:49:10 EST 2006

My friend, Judi, had her boat dry-docked in Nassau for a bottom job and was
offered some military marine paint but passed on it because it's some of the
most toxic paint known to man.  You can't pull the big ships out of the
water every year for a bottom job like we do so they use stuff that kills
everything and lasts for years.  It would never be allowed for civilian use.

Slim