[Rhodes22-list] R22 in SW FL waters around Marco Island last week

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 5 21:34:16 EST 2006

Julie,
  it may have been Bob and Sandy Fuller's boat, they also live in the
Bradenton area.  The Fuller's recently got a 2006 R22 this spring.
I have sailed with Bob and would not be suprised to find him out
sailing in the Gulf. As I recall, there are several R22s on the west
coast of Florida.

-Bud Connor
Melbourne, FL