[Rhodes22-list] Mac 26x or 26M vs. Rhodes 22

Anne M anima13 at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 19 06:08:21 EST 2006

When you write "mac 26x", are meaning the MacGregor 26 with the 50 hp?
Are you meaning the ski boat with a mast? The sailboat that will only ski
children under
110 lbs?
Now, understand, I have a real predjudice against that boat. However, there
are alot of them
around. I suppose its interior is more roomy than the Rhodes. Take a sail in
each boat you are
considering.
Have you tried to sail the "Mac 26x"? Dare ya.
Anne