[Rhodes22-list] Absolutely Amazing in Seattle

Michael Kennedy michaelk at printex-press.com
Wed Feb 1 08:21:54 EST 2006

Ed K:
I am a Rhodes lover but not quite an owner YET! With four kids - a boat
takes second place to food and shelter.
I'm a New York transplant - of about 20 years via So. Cal.
Right now I'm in the printing business - but have been in the technology
sector for a number of years.. I have a few contacts still out there.
Shoot me a resume and I can show it around. (michaelk at printex-press.com)
Who knows?
MK