[Rhodes22-list] Raven Energy Budget.pdf

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri Feb 3 00:28:27 EST 2006

Not sure? Send it to my email?

As for the questions?

Get a 30 amp to 15 amp pigtail and use a standard heavy duty cord, do
not bother wiring it into the boat, just take the coard to the charger.

Yes you do need the link 10, it is feed back for what is up. And the
discharge is different depend on the rate of draw

The type 31 are about the same size as 27# so I would get the 31. I
would use AMG's they charge a lot faster and hold their charge better.

If the battrys are a match set they do not need isolation, you can take
the down to 50% and 80% in a pinch. Figure about 100 amp hours

The 4 small led replace bulds are not much light, thing about a
forrecent above the gally. I liked the white/red combos

You can mount a 30 watt solar on the poptop.

-mjm