[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room Update

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 3 18:24:43 EST 2006

Dave,
I use ripstop for the side curtains on my BR, Sunbrella for the top, only as it is a lock for a moisture-proof cockpit in heavy rain and is certain not to stretch.  I suspect ripstop in one or two layers could work on the top, although maybe not as resistant to moisture.  Sunbrella weighs more, but not by much.
Art