[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Marinas

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 4 12:18:57 EST 2006

Dave,
I wouldn't say anything about the elections, just a little inside humor.  Prof. K in Greenville thinks the sometimes heated political dialogue is why Eric signed off the list.  It didn't do much for my disposition either.  I hope he responds.  We gotta get Rhoadies on that map, if not on the list.
Art