[Rhodes22-list] Stan?

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Feb 4 15:48:37 EST 2006

First I turn the boom upside down and slide the roof tabs into the boom
slot.  Starting with the front, I attach the PVC pieces to the outer edges
of the roof with the little velcro straps.  Although all side panels come
off, I usually leave the four corner panels attached to the roof to speed up
the process.  After the frame is fully assembled I snap down the side
panels, adding or subtracting whatever panels desired.  Height adjust with
the topping lift and main sheet to make the sides taught.  Cocktails!

Slim