[Rhodes22-list] Subject: Motor / Tiller Connector

Bob Immel rimmel at houston.rr.com
Sun Feb 5 22:19:04 EST 2006

Bud,
 I had Stan install the Ultimate Power Package when I ordered my Rhodes 22
and I can say that I'm glad I did.  I've had the boat for about 18 months.
The motor-rudder connection is invaluable to me in making tight turns the in
canal where I keep her.  It's also easy to connect and then disconnect if
you wish when you get into more open water.  I've attached a couple of
photos that happen to include his invention.

Bob Immel