[Rhodes22-list] HUMOR - 3 thoughts.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 12:02:33 EST 2006

1- Zero Gravity
When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they  quickly discovered that
ball-point pens would not work in zero gravity. To  combat this problem, NASA
scientists spent a decade and $12 billion  developing a pen that writes in
zero gravity, upside-down, on almost any  surface including glass and at
temperatures ranging from below freezing to  over 300 C.
The Russians used a pencil.
Your taxes are due again -- enjoy  paying them.

2 - Our Constitution
They keep talking about drafting a  Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just
give them ours? It was written by a  lot of really smart guys, it's worked
for over 200 years and we're not using  it anymore.

3 - Ten Commandments
The real reason that we can't have  the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse is
that you cannot post "Thou Shalt Not  Steal", Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery"
and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a  building full of lawyers, judges and
politicians! It creates a hostile work  environment.

Rummy