[Rhodes22-list] Reply, controversy, Dave, Jim

Tootle (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Wed Feb 8 05:31:33 EST 2006

Dave and Jim:
      Dave wrote, "There's so much wrong with it that it's hard to  know
where to start."
      Jim wrothe, "Paranoid, scientifically indefensible crap."

Both of you guys are doing what the writer did.  Well maybe he actually did
it better because
he posted pictures visually illustrating his thesis.   It may be wrong and
crap, but why?  If you
are going to reply, why not post a couple of defensible facts illustrating
why it is wrong.  You
guys may both be capable of defending your positions, but unless you do it
good style, we will
never know  the truth.

It is popular these days to make outrageous statements without supporting
facts.   This occurs
every day in the press.  If you repeat a lie often enough, there are those
who believe it.  Not
everybody has the ability to disect every subject.

Here is a topic that you two appear to have ability to shed truth on.  Both
of you just walk
away and let a falsehood stand?  Snopes does not address this latest
internet stuff yet.  We
need to you to step up to the plate and at least get on base.

This may be a sailing forum, however, it members are a powerful cross
section of America.
Some of its members do possess the talents needed to refute thiese latest
internet comments.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum,  “I know quite certainly that I myself have no special talent;
curiosity, obsession and dogged endurance, combined with self-criticism,
have brought me to my ideas.”
 Albert Einstein