[Rhodes22-list] Reply, controversy, Dave, Jim

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Feb 8 10:56:31 EST 2006

"Tootle (sent by Nabble.com)" wrote:
> Dave and Jim:
>       Dave wrote, "There's so much wrong with it that it's hard to  know
> where to start."
>       Jim wrothe, "Paranoid, scientifically indefensible crap."
>
> Both of you guys are doing what the writer did.  Well maybe he actually did
> it better because
> he posted pictures visually illustrating his thesis...

Ed,

While I have occasionally been amused by your pot-stirring, the
thesis put forward by this fool is so clearly specious that no
knowledgeable and intelligent person would waste time by refuting it
point by point.

Do yourself (and the rest of us) a favor and leave this alone.

Paraphrasing a comment made about the first Bush's economic policies:

You attempted to stimulate the list, but only succeeded in annoying it.

Better saddle up another hobby horse - this one's broke.

/Bob Skinner