[Rhodes22-list] Retirement/Sailing Locales

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 15:21:10 EST 2006

Have any of you considered the Mississippi Gulf Coast?
 There is a lot of open space, uncrowded beaches,
free construction material, and vacant building lots.
The sailing is a bit tough right now -I've talked to
two local boaters who hit debris in the water - but
that will change thanks to your money.  Seriously,
give the place about 3 to 5 years and it's going to be
the next Destin, FLA.  That's where I'm headed
tomorrow (bidness) and plan to retire if I don't end
up as a greeter at WalMart.  Here's the problem:

http://www.wcco.com/video/?id=14358@wcco.dayport.com

Brad