[Rhodes22-list] Retirement/Sailing Locales

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 15:59:37 EST 2006

Art,

My spin on the coast real estate market for the last
five years is that it is grossly overpriced.  A friend
of mine tried to get me to buy a condo or two in the
Destin area a couple of years ago and I told him he
was nuts.  He did and made enough money off the first
one to pay off 2/3 of the second one that he kept.
This I've learned;  don't listen to my advice on real
estate.  I still think this game of "musical chairs"
will end soon but the Mississippi Coast may very well
offer some real opportunity.  Having listened to a
thousand "crying in my beer" stories in the last five
months I can only say 'caveat emptor', hurricanes run
in cycles and insure to the max or except your losses.

Brad

--- "Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net>