[Rhodes22-list] Retirement/Sailing Locales

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 9 18:41:49 EST 2006

Brad,
Here's another dimension in retirement, something many of us ponder a bit.  My wife wants to anchor mainly in the sub-suburbs of Metro Atlanta.  We have the flexibility of one or more boats it would be handy to locate, wet or dry, in the Gulf Coast or East Coast environs, to drop in the water at will.  We have alot of collective knowledge from an R22 perspective.  These posts are really a source of good ideas.
Art