[Rhodes22-list] GPS, Wally, Mary Lou, big spenders

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Feb 12 10:15:17 EST 2006

We have subs to in the area, I admit I think they are only on the
surface short of a "time of war", but the new London sub base, home to
were most of them are built and the fast attack boats are stationed. I
use a handled loaded with a bouy/lands database and paper charts, -mjm

Carver,

http://www.nabble.com/Rhodes-22-in-fog-low-