[Rhodes22-list] GPS, ---Ed

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Feb 12 11:07:12 EST 2006

Did they put up the "home land defenses" posters btw you, about the
executions zones? Or was that executions zones :-) I thing we are going
to psycho ED out about sailing around here.  my question for the day,
what about sailing a rhodes22 in a foot of snow. BTW I see you can post
so Greenwich did not have it power screwed yet :-)

-mjm

I'd