[Rhodes22-list] GPS, ---Ed

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Feb 12 12:10:49 EST 2006

Michael,

It's time for my winter toy!  Time to bring out the little backhoe to
shovel the driveway.  Since my driveway is over 100 yards long, it
really makes a difference.  This amount of snow will take a couple of
hours to shovel with the front end loader.

As soon as the snow stops, I'll hop on my pony...actually it's a Kubota.

Bill Effros