[Rhodes22-list] GPS Sailing at Night

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:29:37 EST 2006

I got a Garmin GPS Map 76 a couple of years ago. I don't need it but the
more I know about the features the more use it gets. I don't have external
any external attennas. For my use overkill but for others it may have value.

If I lived on the coast I would use much more. I would also interface with
my laptop.

Like i said a lot of features for the money.

Wally