[Rhodes22-list] Reply for Bill W

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Feb 14 09:42:43 EST 2006

Bill,
	Of course you ask a question when my boat is an hour away.  However,
the clip is generic.  The ones we use on the boat are about 3 inches long.
Here is a picture of a similar one about 7 inches long.  The curtains are
however wide sunbrella comes off the roll at the fabric store by about four
foot long.  The edges were sewed over and I installed grommets like for a
tarp.  They could be hung on a line, but the clips work well and are easy to
adjust as the sun and boat change direction.  Look for cheap ones because
they break and are subject to going over board.

See attachment:  Attachment is gif and jpeg.
Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA