[Rhodes22-list] Reply for Bill W

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Feb 14 09:58:55 EST 2006

Ed,

Not to engage in a wrangle, here, but stating who you are replying to is
not really the "subject" of your email.  I actually save a lot of this
stuff, and it's hard to categorize it by subject line if we must
constantly refer back to previous emails to figure out what it was that
Bill W was talking about in the first place.  When your subject line
includes replies to multiple people, it's almost impossible for anyone
else to know what you are talking about--especially since you don't
include the original in your reply.

Bill Effros