[Rhodes22-list] www.volvooceanrace.org

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 17 14:33:41 EST 2006

Robert,
  I don't know how to save it as I think it is played as a video stream
- not a downloaded file.
Maybe if your default media player has more options then you might be
able to write it to disk.
You can see all the videos they have so far starting on this page...

http://www.volvooceanrace.org/multimedia/gallery/gallery.aspx?page=1&type=video

-Bud