[Rhodes22-list] Michael's back paying the bills

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Feb 18 12:09:32 EST 2006

http://www.marinersschool.com/ look for the oupv and the upgrade to the
25 tone masters(i.e. one more weekend), I have to check with the sea
time about how far offshore, but inland is covered.

I kind of view it better form of training more than "making money". And
when everyone uses the sarcastic form of "captain" on the water and at
the docks I am covered :-) Ran into them at the NY boat show and my wife
liked the idea, so.... I think she wants me to make money taking people
on boat rides... I thinking about delivery boat getting away from the
wife for a while :-)

-mjm

http://www.nabble.com/Michael%27s-great-