[Rhodes22-list] PTE Question

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 22 08:33:18 EST 2006

Wally,

Here's a shot of Raven's old style PTE.  It has screens facing front with
flaps that can velco over the screens and smaller side windows.  It's not as
snazzy as the newer ones, but it works great for summer ventilation.  I'm
not sure the newer style is an improvement, but I think it looks better and
lets in more light.  My use is mainly at night, on the hook or tied up.
Mine has more privacy at a dock.

PT