[Rhodes22-list] PTE Question

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Wed Feb 22 18:12:52 EST 2006

OK.  Just let me know if/when you want to meet.

Went out for an afternoon sail several weekends ago when it was relatively
warm and VERY windy.  Took my son and his friend out and did the bury the
rail thing.  Gave me a temporary fix, but I really want to get out again.
I don't know how you folks up north can survive through a whole winter!

Bill W.

             "TN Rhodey"
             <tnrhodey at hotmail
             Sent by:                  rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
             rhodes22-list-bou                                          cc
             nces at rhodes22.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [Rhodes22-list] PTE Question
             02/22/2006 05:45
             PM

             Please respond to
               The Rhodes 22
                 mail list
             <rhodes22-list at rh
                odes22.org>

Bill,

Thanks for the offer. If I haven't made a decision and the PTE is still on
the market I may contact you next week.

I went sailing about three weekends ago but the past few weeks have been
terrible. Have you made it out yet this year?

I still need to come by and check your boat out!

See ya,

Wally

>From: "William E. Wickman" <wewickman at duke-energy.com>
>To: The Rhodes 22 mail list <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
>Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] PTE Question
>Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:26:48 -0500
>

>Wally,
>I've got one of the newer versions of the PTE that you could take a look
at
>in person if you want.  Only problem is that I am leaving town tomorrow
and
>will not be able to meet with you until the latter part of next week.
>
>Bill W.
>

>              "TN Rhodey"
>              <tnrhodey at hotmail
>              .com>