[Rhodes22-list] PTE Question

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Wed Feb 22 19:53:48 EST 2006

Wally,
  On my PTE,the companionway 'door' is as wide as the hatchboard,zips up to
just underneath the pop top on both sides,goes down past the bottom of the
hatchboard..There is a window in the door aprox. 24"X24" that rolls
up,velcroed on both sides and bottom,with a screen underneath.The two side
windows( one each side) are aprox. 21"x21",same story,roll-up,screened
underneath,velcro.Here are 3 pictures of the pop top being held up by 4
kitchen chairs,sorry best I can do this time of year.
Jerry Lowe