[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Rik of the frozen midwest

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Feb 24 05:10:07 EST 2006

Rik:
     Bill already bit my ear off on this subject.  It occurs because I read
and reply
directly off the internet.  Michael understood what I was doing and gave me
the
 Nabble program which I try to use to make Bill and now you happy.
     However, I do not always find the email that I want to respond to on
Nabble because Nabble list the original subject and not the current subject.
   And there have been times when the reply function of Nabble would not
work.
     I guess Russell is right, I scared off Judge Janice Volkman.  Maybe it
was
just somebody using her computer.  Russell and Bill can bitch at me all they
want, but when somebody jumps in on a topic on the list and never having
been on the list before, I think they should identify themselves as simple
curtsey.
   As a matter of the internet, unless someone is going thru those
 'Anonymous' web sites, email can easily be traced to sender.  If the post
was Judge Janice Volkman, she and her husband have an interesting
background.
  It would have been interesting for some comments about their advocacies.
      You need to drag your boat down this way.  That show about
 the outer and inner banks by Claiborne Young will be limited to
 North Carolina public television should be interesting.  It would be a
 great place to sail on a mini cruise as has been done by Peter Thorn
 and Bill W.  I have been going to the outer banks for over 40 years.
  It has gotten very commercialized in places.  But it is still worth a
visit.  See:  http://www.CruisingGuide.com  and go here and order the free
guide:
  http://www.ncwaterways.com/

Ed K