[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Rik of the frozen midwest

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 24 13:18:24 EST 2006

Ed,

Not trying to "bite your ear off", I'm just sayin' it would just be nice
if it was possible to figure out what set you off. Your reply to her
honor(?) may have been perfectly justified, but it's impossible to tell
from here. :-) I never saw any post from this person and since your
reply didn't include it either ......

I fully intend to get down to the Outer Banks and a whole lot more stuff
over that way one of these days. Just can't quite swing it yet. In fact
when it finally happens, my intention is to explore everything I can
reach between Texas and Maine.

Rik