[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room Update Feb 3

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Feb 24 15:58:22 EST 2006

This is my first attempt back in the office in three weeks and I don't feel
I am running on all cylinders and certainly not seeing (the screen) that
clearly so, for what it may be partially worth from this partial source:

1.    My skills have not allowed opening pictures of Art's frame but from
the audio it sounds like I would like to see it.

2.     My 5 port to starboard yokes thinking was just one of a few tries and
if it were to be incorporated in the roof frame, 3/4" pine would be easy to
fabricate, store (since it folds in half) and inexpensive.  The outer ends
were to have a concave semi circle shape for the bow to stern aluminum
tubular end side frame members to snap into.

3.    I was probably misleading talking sail cloth. I meant a Dacron type
fabric for light weight, easy folding  and low cost  It could be a
composite - a vinyl coated Dacron

4.    I don't want any rights to this option.  If it ever turned out to be
that good I would just steal the design
On the other hand, if you want to use the proprietary name "Boom Room", (as
against the original name, the Boom, Boom Room), that will cost you.

5.    All you contributors are doing such a good job, everyone should get
their copy at cost - except maybe the funding consortium, who should get
theirs free - if they can find someone to fund that suggestion.. .

sorry I can't be much help - when I get through all the spam next month I
then have a year's worth of new inquiries to explain why they can't have a
Rhodes.

stan/gbi