[Rhodes22-list] Another Ebay R22

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 08:49:14 EST 2006

Rummy:
  Is there a brand name for that mold/mildew killer? I need to take care of some mold left behind on fiberglass hull sides of my most recent project after stripping off the old carpet that was used as cover.....
  Thanks
  jw

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  I don't necessarily agree. Unless the fiberglass that surrounds the foam has
been compromised, I doubt that any water got to it. A good thorough cleaning
with a good mold and mildew killer (99 cents a bottle down here) will do the
job. I figure maybe a dozen or so bottles should get the job done.

Rummy

Jim White
Le Menagerie
www.lemenagerie.blogspot.com