[Rhodes22-list] Zai Jian

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 15:36:46 EST 2006

WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP ITS BEEN!

Grateful Dead

Well boys and girls, the Benevolent Carpet Baggers are
finally positive cash flow!  In the last three days
the phone has been ringing off the wall.  People are
tired of waiting on the ‘gubment’ and are taking
things in their own hands.  The people who are still
waiting on the ‘gubment’ are the same folks who were
living off the taxpayers to begin with.  I’ve had a
great a time on “da list” but business is getting in
the way.  I’ll miss ‘ya all’.  Happy Sailing

Brad Haslett
s/v CoraShen