[Rhodes22-list] Which one do you think is best?

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Jan 1 11:21:55 EST 2006

Not a big factor. You could make an argument that the saltwater boat
might be in better shape, the saltwater sailors in general have to keep
up on the maintenance due to the rougher water/conditions and growth.  A
more interesting question is witch boat was more northern, the more
northern the less time it sat in the water and less were and tear(i.e.
winter storage). The solar and depth/speed are worth something, the wind
is a luxurity. The opening port will be a life send on a hot night. In
the end it the wrong questions, I more of a question of which boat is a
better fit for your use. My taste is to go with a boat that will make my
time on the water happiest, a few extra dollars in the beginning is not
much over 10 years. -mjm

The