[Rhodes22-list] Reply to the Maestro

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jan 5 18:24:11 EST 2006

Slim:
	Actually no, my niece started playing one at my cousin's house and I
owe her a small present.  But if you can recommend a small kiddy hand
accordion that comes with good instructions, that might be in line.
	Are you in the mood for a good snow blower?  If you're tired of
anemic, one-lung snow blowers with their slipping drive belts, you might
consider Kai Grundt's V8 snow blower which raises the bar on the traditional
snow blower in every respect. With electric start, electric block heater,
antifreeze heater and eight cylinders, it has no drive belts to freeze up
and you'll never get bored with the job as the 454 cubic inch big block
Chevrolet V8 produces 412 horsepower, 430 foot pounds of torque and can
throw snow 50 feet at just 3500 rpm. Nor will you get cold as the machine
has been ingeniously designed to route the engine coolant through the handle
bars, with the rear mounted, enclosed radiator keeping the operator nice and
cozy.
	See attachments: