[Rhodes22-list] Reply to the Maestro

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Jan 5 18:18:16 EST 2006

Ed,
You didn't tell me your niece's age so I'm not sure if you're looking for a
real instrument or a toy.  If it's the former, do a google search for Hohner
concertina and you'll see a lot.  For a toy--I don't know--Toys R Us?
Slim

P.S.  Do you know how to turn your dishwasher into a snow blower?  Hand the
wife a shovel!

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200601/05/Snowblower1.bi>

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200601/05/Snowblower2.bi>