[Rhodes22-list] On A Completely Different Note

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 09:33:51 EST 2006

Brad,

In the army, we just wore heavy gloves and put it together and then tied the
coils up with baling wire.  Of course, we weren't doing 28 miles of it,
either.  What I remember, though, is that if we had any sections that were
badly kinked up, we would get rid of it and get new stuff as that was no
longer serviceable.

Hank