[Rhodes22-list] A story of a boat

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Jan 7 10:24:34 EST 2006

	Congratulations Michael!  Absolutely one of the best stories posted
recently on the list.  Now only if you could get Stan to let Elton post to
list without Stan censoring.
	I could see Bill E pulling up to the yard with his crumb snatchers
and trailer wanting to get the boat.  It would be nice for Bill to be in
Edenton when Elton got back. Although it probably safer for him not to be.
	I could imagine Brad tying the ropes around it and making a big loop
on the mast so he could fly one of those big birds he flies to grab it like
the planes hook the banners down at Myrtle Beach.
	I had heard of Elton's experience delivering a boat in Florida which
was supposed to be a quickie.  I believe Elton spent three days detailing
the boat constantly communicating and discussing the situation with Sir
Stanley on the Cell Phone.
	Meanwhile, I think that Stan would have just hired a dozen Mexicans
and moved it by hand.
	Maybe we need to send Elton a bottle of Mt. Guy?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA