[Rhodes22-list] Tom , the Dragon, Bill, Joe, Russell, et al...addendum

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jan 9 13:20:25 EST 2006

Tom,
	The current version, Dragon Natural Speak 8 works quite well, about
$100 at Compusa.

Bill,
	I am still waiting to find out if your 'Bottle Jacks' means
hydraulic jacks.

Joe,
	You are asking the wrong guy, I am having trouble posting to the
list.  Maybe you should relax and join in.

Bud,
	How will hosing from the outside find a leaking water tank or hose?

Russell,
	That had to be Elton's boat since he got all the credit, right?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
Mujibar was trying to get into the USA legally through Immigration.
     The Officer said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests so far.
     There is one more test. Unless you pass it, you cannot enter the
United States of America."
     Mujibar said, "I am ready."
     The officer said, "Make a sentence using the words yellow, pink and
green."
     Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister Officer, I am
ready."
     The Officer said, "Go ahead."
     Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it
up, and say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"
     Mujibar now lives in a neighborhood near you and works at a Charter
Cable help desk. I talked to him today.