[Rhodes22-list] One Hatch, Bilge and Ventilation

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 13:07:14 EST 2006

Ed, I'm sorry, but I don't quite follow what you mean by this sentence: "Their methods do away with the need for the front access for the anchor line to go into the anchor line tray."  What are the "methods" Rummy and Bill are using?  Are they storing ing the anchor line somewhere else and putting the Nicro vent into the vent the anchor line normally goes?  If so, what do you do with the anchor line?  As a newbie, I wasn't around for the original discussion ... so I'm not quite following this shorthand.  Clean air in the cabin is going to be a concern of mine when I receive our recycled Rhodes later this year (lots of mold allergies in the family), and I wasn't aware that a stinking anchor line was a potential problem.

Thanks,

-Mark