[Rhodes22-list] One Hatch, Bilge and Ventilation

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Tue Jan 10 18:18:51 EST 2006

Mark,
We also have a Nicro solor vent on the bow. It provides constant
ventilation to the boat (solar energy charges the battery which keeps it
running overnight.) Rather than using the rode tray we store our anchor and
rode in a bag made for that purpose (West BoatUS etc.) and store it in the
lazarrette. Much handier there than on the bow and we don't have wet anchor
rode drying out  in  the  Vberth (which we use for storage rather than for
sleeping).

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Swan Creek, MD