[Rhodes22-list] new subj: Foreward Foam replacement?

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 10:44:39 EST 2006

I guess that could be an alternative. Do you have any information on the bags and how to attach them to the bow?

  Then I would have to build some structure for the vberth. I was planning in glassing in the foam.

  Luis,

  S/V PARADISE

Robert Skinner <robert at squirrelhaven.com> wrote:
  Luis Guzman wrote:
> I had to get the foam out of the bow. There
> was a blister about 4" in diameter on the
> starboard side of the bow...
> I saw something in the archives regarding the
> kind of foam to use. I'll go back and do a search for it.

Would you consider air bags?
They can be deflated to allow
inspection of the hull interior, etc.

/Bob Skinner