[Rhodes22-list] new subj: Foreward Foam replacement?

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 10 14:28:59 EST 2006

Layline.com has Holt-Allen dingy bags that come in all sizes and shapes.
They make a triangular bow bag that I have used in other boats and I think
would fit.  Each bag is rated for specific cf of buoyance, so you can
compare.  Problem is a Rhodes weights a lot more than most dinghies.  Maybe
you could use two.

PT