[Rhodes22-list] new subj: Foreward Foam replacement?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 14:36:14 EST 2006

Gentleman. About two years ago another R22 owner was doing an extensive
rebuild and posted the exact types and amounts of product to use to replace the
V-berth foam. I would not want to depend on an air bag to give me the same
buoyancy as the foam. Air bags are made from various plastic materials which,
over time will deteriorate from heat, humidity and battery gases. Check the
archives or ask the list if someone has saved the information. Mixing two part
foam products doesn't take a technical genius.

Rummy