[Rhodes22-list] Foreward Foam replacement?

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Jan 10 15:15:13 EST 2006

I had asked about forward foam some time ago as mine was still in the boat,
but had come detached from the boat itself.  Roger suggested the two part
foam (example below)

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&classNum=96&subdeptNum=11160&storeNum=4&productId=28029

but since mine was still there, but not attached, he also suggested just
reattaching in using some "Great Stuff".  Seems to me if your talking a
small area, just use some "Great Stuff".  It sticks to everything, provides
buoyancy, and can be shaped once it's dry.

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway