[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Mark

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 20:57:07 EST 2006

Ed,

I mentioned before that I couldn't open the archive.  I tried on two computers and neither recognized the file type.  Microsoft's website didn't recognize it either.  It's not easy to track down archived discussions in an archive I can't open!   :-)

If anyone has suggestions on how to read the archive, I'm all ears ...

Thanks,
-Mark