[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Jan 12 23:10:27 EST 2006

I think fortressanchors is using very high numbers(it make their number
look good), their a few book out their that have verified(i.e real world
value and a numeric model that you can put in values and get a
reasonable pull numbers), I remember doing them before but can find them
now, BTW you right about the scope number, that's why put the in, and
get this they change by anchor type........

BTW, anyone have the PS 3 part anchor issue handy?

-MJM