[Rhodes22-list] anchoring obsession

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Jan 14 01:41:21 EST 2006

The problem, how much time do you have to do the "prep" work???

Never hurts, but could your time be spent getting off the lee shore,
using land to mask the storm, heading for deeper water?

BTW you can use the motor to take some of the force off the anchor, but
take it easy you do not want to run over the rode and loose both the
anchor and motor. -mjm