[Rhodes22-list] Hi Dave

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 20 06:57:06 EST 2006

GlacierDave, I sent this message yesterday, but it never appeared on the
list.  ??

Hi Dave,

Things here in blue heaven seem pretty normal.  We live in Orange County
west of town and stay busy dinghy racing the SAYRA Tanzer 16 circuit at
Kerr lake, Jordan lake, Lake Townsend, Lake Waccamaw, New Bern and Edenton
and cruising Raven at Kerr Lake, Smith Mountain lake, little Washington
(NC),
Oriental/Pamlico, and an annual Chesapeake trip.  It keeps me out of
trouble. Were you a UNC-CH student, teacher, RTP employee or retiree?

PT