[Rhodes22-list] Captain Larry Walker

LJW111 at aol.com LJW111 at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 20:38:04 EST 2006

Hi Ed K.
You're right, Kentucky is a big state but with limited sailing
opportunities. We are in Louisville and sail on the Ohio River. I'm sailing with  a first
mate who is my first mate (31 years). We are currently  trailering  our R22 as
we still have another foot in the other boating world with a  powerboat which
is moored during the season on Lake Cumberland (a terrible  sailing Lake).
Our goal is to build skills for bigger water cruising  during cold weather up
north. So far we are loving the journey and appreciating  those who share
experiences on the list.
Thanks for asking.
Larry